Saturday, November 7, 2009

we've got a new promiser!



Name: Adrienne Loehle
Age: 58
Occupation: Medical Technologist
Place of Residence: Louisville, KY

1. I would like to drive slower in order to use less gasoline

2. Driving faster creates more expense on gas and is more dangerous. Its also more stressful and leads to speeding tickets. I'm sure speeding is probably harder on your car in the long run as well. If everybody would slow down and not go over 55 mph I imagine there would be a measurable impact on the demand for oil.

3. I will make a conscious effort to regularly check my speedometer to ho fast I'm going. I will also allow for extra time to get to where I am going so I don't have to be in a rush.

4. Driving slower will make my life less stressful in general. It also saves a little money on gas and creates a little less demand for oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment