Thursday, October 29, 2009

Week 1:

Day 1. (thurs) – didn’t use any paper in my office. I think I’m gun shy and don’t trust myself to properly dispose of it.

Day 2. (fri 23)– I successfully printed out some forms on both sides of my paper..….I I took a chance but think I can do this.

Day 3. (sat 24) – was in a workshop all day and didn’t use any paper at all in my office.

Day 4. (sun 25) - I have officially set aside a paper bag to continue my mission. I’m committed.

Report on fellow Promise Plate participant:

Sunday oct 25th – I believe Shelley Given is cheating. Her idea is to not use any kind of electricity for 8 hours on five Sundays and I know for a fact that she is returning from Florida on this very Sunday. She is therefore:

1. Using electricity at the hotel

2. Most likely using her phone

3. On a plane using jet fuel – yea, I know that one is the worst!!!

4. Then she will be in her car for the drive home on 67 b/c I know she is

too lazy to walk that far.

No comments:

Post a Comment