Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Well... this Sunday I was a bit more successful than last.  This weekend I went up to my Grandpa's farm for the weekend-- left the computer at home and turned my phone off before I went to bed Saturday night.  He has a window in the bathroom so getting up and ready for church wasn't hindered.  I did cheat and turn on the hair dryer because it was f*cking cold in northwestern Ohio, however I tacked extra time on to the end of my "work day" without electricity.  I spent the day in church, sitting in a Red Lobster and hanging out with my family-- didn't need to turn anything on aside from my car and my camera.  I turned on the phone at 6:30 in the evening... I didn't die without my phone or my computer-- miracle of miracles.  No one calls me anyway except for my mom, and I was with her.

The past week and a half have been crazy-- I'm trying to get ready for a little show and as always technology has not be cooperating so I've spent way too many hours in front of the computer, so I'm really looking forward to this Sunday.  I'm going to READ, and go for a run at Griffy, make pinhole exposures, and play with my obese cat.  I CAN'T WAIT!! I just need to get through this week first.

Werd.

No comments:

Post a Comment